Love is everywhere. So whoever thinks that love only happens to those who are in love with each other, they are very wrong. There are so many forms of love that can be distinguished because we don’t love our children as much as we say a pet. But love can be discovered in words as well as in deeds.
The novelist philosophy of Kurt Vonnegut is “The purpose of human life, no matter who controls it is to love the one who loves us.” Some people really know how to show their love for the other, we can show this perfectly in the pictures below.
These photos really touch those who are fully permeated by the power of love.
1. Because love melts even the wildest hearts.
2. When illness can’t stop you from persistently loving each other.
3. This soldier is now meeting his little daughter for the first time.
4. During a concert, people picked up this wheelchair boy so he could see what was happening on stage.
5. When the family is reunited after a long military service.
6. Love does not know the word that age.
7. The boy, his violin teacher, played his favorite song at his funeral.
8. Kids use their umbrellas to prevent this stray dog from getting wet.
9. Such is paternal love.
10. Maternal love is always the same, whether you are human or animal.