20 People Who Have Achieved Great Things in Life and Now “Happiness” Is Their Middle Name
If we were to host an award for the best result in life, these people would definitely be the most likely. Wonderful paraplegia healing, no chance of pregnancy, and climbing one of the highest mountains in the world despite frosty temperatures – these are things we can’t speak of.
We want to congratulate these people and share their experiences with you.
1. “The chances of getting pregnant were extremely low. We did it. ”
2. “My father finally came out of the hospital.”
3. “My almost paralyzed father was very happy to be able to take a picture of us this way after a year of recovery.
4. “I took part in a 7-hour climb with frosty wind and rain. I reached the summit of Kilimanjaro. “
5. “After 7 months, 20 days and 23 hours, this is my first step.”
6. “After several months of training, my girlfriend ran a marathon on her birthday!”
7. “I decided to accept the part I had been afraid of for so long. I have never been happier with my life. “
8. “It is never too late to change! I just started skydiving a year ago! “
9. “My daughter finished chemotherapy today!”
10. “My father decided to start taking care of himself. I lost 34kg this year and I was never more proud of it. “
11. “My mom always wanted to go to college. Yesterday, at the age of 65, he had his first day. “
12. “She’s my wife after we sent our fourth child to kindergarten!”
13. “My father is a toy inventor, after many years of hard work and perseverance, he finally has a product in stores.”
14. “No matter what life has given us, we have always found something we can smile about. I am proud to finally call you my wife.
15. “At my father’s city awards ceremony, where he won the” best french fries “competition!”
16. “After years of teasing because I was skinny, my first muscle finally appeared!”
17. “My college is finally giving our tireless pizza chef the picture he deserves.”
18. “My son won the 2-year lottery”
19. “My grandmother turned 107 and received a letter from the Queen.”
20. “My wife has epilepsy, but our newborn baby girl did it.”